How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As experts in the local market, we can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. We know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, we will implement the appropriate marketing plan. There’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn and we will work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in print or on-line publications buyers use to shop for houses;
- Showcasing your listing on my website;
- Leveraging the internet and multiple social media avenues to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House ( yes, we still do those virtually!) to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, we meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
Our job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how Southern Vermont Realty Group will aggressively promote and market your property? Please submit the form below, call or email us for a no-obligation consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.
Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
Southern Vermont Realty Group